Austin, TX - Texas is the leading producer of wind energy among all 50 states, with solar development about to take off, and geothermal prospecting in the early stages. Now in its fifth year, the Institute expands beyond wind energy to include solar and other renewable development.
• FERC Chairman Jon Wellinghoff on Federal Transmission Initiatives for Renewables
• Public Utility Commission of Texas Chairman Barry Smitherman
• Wind, Water, Oil, Gas and Whitetails: A Comparison of Property Rights and Theories
• Solar technologies, development and deployment
• Will Texas be the Next Giant in Geothermal?
Hear from Google Climate and Energy, leading researchers and private developers on geothermal geology, prospects and economics in Texas
Sponsored by the University of Texas School of Law
Continuing Legal Education