Washington, DC - 21st Century Infrastructure: Opportunities and Hurdles for Renewable Energy Development is a conference sponsored by the American University Washington College of Law and the Renewable & Distributed Generation Resources Committee of the ABA Section of Environment, Energy and Resources.
Topics will include:
- Electric Transmission Gaps and Bottlenecks: Issues and Potential Solutions
- Generation Resources: Finding the Right Mix
- Keynote speaker: Jon Wellinghoff, Chairman, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Private Investment and the Role of Government: The "Goldilocks" Conundrum
- Policies for the Transition to a Carbon-Constrained Economy
- Financing Issues: Views from Wall Street to Sand Hill Road
General Registration - no charge.
CLE Accreditation (4.25 credits) will be applied for - CLE Registration - $75
To register, please go to:
For further information, please contact:
Office of Special Events & Continuing Legal Education
American University Washington College of Law