Austin, TX - This workshop will give you an opportunity to deepen your understanding of the challenges facing occupational health and safety professionals in the wind industry. Customize your learning experience with concurrent tracks featuring sessions on construction, electrical, manufacturing, operations and maintenance, risk management, and other safety topics featuring the latest updates on standard practices that directly impact the safety of your wind project. Learn from your peers as you listen to and examine case studies, learn how to apply best practices, engage in panel discussions with OSHA and industry leaders, and participate in interactive sessions and demonstrations.
At this workshop:
- Learn and discuss the latest updates, news, and practices to make every aspect of your wind project safe
- Understand OSHA requirements and how they affect the wind industry
- Network with AWEA members and other industry professionals who are driving this market's initiatives
Who should attend?
- Safety Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Corporate Executives
- Human Resource Professionals
- Wind Technicians
- Project Managers
- Construction Managers
- Government Officials (Federal, State, and Local)
- Educators and Trainers
The American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) is a national trade association representing wind power project developers, equipment suppliers, services providers, parts manufacturers, utilities, researchers, and others involved in the wind industry - one of the world's fastest growing energy industries. In addition, AWEA represents hundreds of wind energy advocates from around the world.