Times are EDT - This webinar hosted by the U.S. Department of Energy is for those considering launching or supporting energy efficiency or renewable energy programs involving both public and private parties. It is part of a set of webinars on leveraging private and public financing for long term energy efficiency investments and includes an overview of effective new models being implemented.
This presentation will address:
- Examples of incorporating low-cost financing available to public bodies with clean energy tax incentives available to private parties
- Tips from an EECBG grantee on how to avoid program pitfalls and expedite the implementation of clean energy projects with public and private partners
- Discussion of the options available for financing projects involving solar, other renewable energies, and energy efficiency in the current financial climate
- Robert F. McKinstry, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Dr. John Byrne, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy, University of Delaware
- Kimi Barnett, Environmental Coordinator, Salt Lake County
- Darin Lowder, Ballard Spahr LLP
audio dial-in information at:
MeetingNumber: 350 805 232
If requested, please enter your name and email address.
This meeting does not require a password.