Times are ET - Please join Windustry and the Great Lakes Regional Wind Energy Institute for a webinar on Tuesday May 18th at 11am ET to discuss environmental assessments for land based wind energy development in and near communities along the Great Lakes.
Attendees will learn about:
- Current research efforts in the region on public opinions regarding wind energy in communities next to and near the Great Lakes;
- The recent U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service wind turbine guidelines committee recommendations;
- Environmental assessments from the environmental consultant perspective.
Who should attend?
- Wind developers and Community Wind developers
- Local and state government officials
- Renewable energy and wildlife advocates
Presentations will be followed by time for Q & A.
- David Stout, Chairman of the Wind Turbine Guidelines Advisory Committee, US Fish and Wildlife Service
- Charles McKeown, Renewable Energy Policy Program Manager, MSU Land Policy Institute
- Michael D. Ernst, Esq., Director, Regulatory Affairs, Tetra Tech
You will need an internet connection and a phone line to participate in this webinar. Simply copy the link below into your web browser to connect—you do not need to pre-register. In order to hear the audio, you will need to call into one of the phone numbers below.
Toll Free: 888-282-1745
Participant Passcode: 8061582
Conference number: PW7813348
Audience passcode: 8061582
Questions or comments about the webinar topic, speakers, or the Great Lakes Regional Wind Energy Institute? Please contact Christina Mills at Windustry (612-870-3472 or email@example.com) or visit http://www.windustry.org/GLRWEI
This webinar is presented by Windustry with support from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory.