Times are EDT - Renewable Energy outlines requirements and best practices for utilizing renewable energy for electricity, heating, cooling, and other applications at Federal facilities.
Reduce fossil fuel and your agency's carbon footprint by generating renewable energy at your site!
THIS SEMINAR WILL HELP YOU:
- Learn about Federal mandates, recent trends, and developments in renewable energy
- Access screening tools, services, and performance and cost calculators for reliable planning
- Understand how to evaluate renewable energy applications at your site
- Integrate renewable technology into existing systems and new construction
- Gain knowledge on various options to purchase renewable energy
- Dr. Andy Walker, Principal Engineer, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Anne Crawley, Federal Energy Management Program.
First Thursday Seminars are Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) training opportunities targeting Federal energy, environmental, and fleet professionals offered at no cost by leading experts. The training sessions are delivered live via satellite or through streaming media at your desktop.
Registration closes 24 hours prior to the training session. It is important to test your system and trouble shoot any issues before signing on the day of the training.
For more information: