This three-day conference will focus on:
* current debt and tax credit equity structures for wind financing, providing a solid understanding of how deals come together;
* up-to-date information on pending legislation and current federal and state policies for wind energy;
* techniques for minimizing permitting, zoning, environmental, and other regulatory roadblocks;
* best practices for financing, warranties, and debt and tax structuring, including addressing investor concerns;
* special issues and tactics for locally owned, locally beneficial community wind projects; and
* methods for raising capital to fuel wind energy companies.
Windustry Executive Director Lisa Daniels will be one of the speakers.