St Paul, MN - This class introduces technology alternatives and options, including solar PV (electric), solar hot water and space heating, passive solar and active solar hot air heating, wind energy, energy efficiency, RE environmental issues, RE costs, rebates and incentives, finance options, and green and RE career opportunities.
- Learn about energy efficiency and why it is important.
- Learn how RE impacts the environment.
- Learn basics about RE technologies and options, including solar PV (electric), solar hot water and space heating, passive solar and active solar hot air heating, and wind energy systems.
- Learn about RE costs; environmental issues; rebates, incentives, and financing options; and RE resources.
- Learn about RE installations in Minnesota: lessons learned and success stories.
- Explore RE careers and opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
This class is for homeowners, community leaders, business owners, green and RE job seekers, people interested in RE, and the general public (intended for age 18 and over).
You should bring a notebook, pencil or pen, and your own lunch.
Your Instructors will be:
- Jimmie Sparks from Neighborhood Energy Connection (NEC)
- Loren Abraham from Abraham and Associates Architects
- Rebecca Lundberg from Powerfully Green
- Ralph Jacobson from Innovative Power Solutions
- Stacy Miller from the State of MN, Office of Energy Security
Please email email@example.com with any questions or call 612-963-4757