Brookings, SD - The Midwest Wind Summit & Expo will provide a regional and national perspective of wind development opportunities along with a closer look at new transmission breakthroughs, Smart Grid integration and the coming Electric Vehicle market. - highlighting the latest policy, investment and technical developments. In addition, the conference will identify development opportunities throughout the Midwest and Upper Great Plains of North America and Canada.
Designed with direct input from industry and government leaders and entrepreneurs who have led the development of the wind industry and companies that will take the industry to the next level with new transmission and Smart Grid integration. The summit will explore how to further integrate large and small wind into the nations energy mix while addressing the mega-transmission plans to further catapult the region into a renewable energy and economic leader.
Who will be attending the Midwest Wind Summit:
- Local, State and Federal government officials
- Regional regulators for energy markets and transmission
- Investor groups and VC firms
- Regional and national developers
- Transmission companies and utilities
- Economic Development officials
- Environmental Analysts and organizations
- Legal experts and tax specialists
- Ag and commodity representatives
- Coop members and leaders
- State and national media
- University and research centers
- Engineering and technical companies