Walker, MN - Participants attending the Summit will have an opportunity to look at regional economic trends and potential opportunities. We will have a chance to network with other business people and participate in critical discussions relevant to the future of our region. We are hopeful that this Summit might be a springboard for future planning sessions and lucrative opportunities and partnerships across the entire region. For in the final analysis, we are one community, one region, and we need to work together to build a better future for all of our families.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone working in or interested in working in Indian Country: business owners, economic & community development planners, financial businesses, corporate executives, human resources personnel, procurement personnel, educational institutions, housing, natural resources, tribal departments, tribally-owned enterprises, corporations, government agencies, and elected officials.
- Andy Wells, Chair, Northern Minnesota Tribal Economic Development Commission
- Megan Minoka Hill, Associate Director, Honoring Nations Program, Harvard Project on American Indian Economic Development
- Valerie Red-Horse, Owner and President, Red-Horse Financial Group, Inc.
- Terrance Nelson, Chief, Roseau River Anishinabe First Nation
- Amy Luz, President/CEO, Microenterprise Network Group
- Miko Beasley Denson, Tribal Chief, Mississippi Band of Choctaw
For more information contact:
Vicki White: email@example.com, 218-335-3667
Sam Strong: firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-679-2416
Lorna LaGue: email@example.com, 218-983-3285
Barb Cline: firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-894-5120