Toronto, Ontario - Over 50 renewable energy experts are confirmed to speak at the upcoming Ontario Feed-in Tariff Supply Chain Forum, taking place October 5-6 in Toronto. This industry critical event will bring together wind and solar developers, manufacturers, suppliers and regulators to discuss the key challenges and opportunities for building Ontario's renewable energy supply chains.
The region's wind and solar industries are undergoing rapid changes as a result of the Green Energy Act's feed-in tariff (FIT) program which supports renewable energy development on a grand scale. For this ambitious program to succeed, Ontario needs to build stable and competitive wind and solar supply chains. This timely event with 50+ speakers will answer the critical questions surrounding the development of the province's renewable energy industries.
A strong group of industry organizations and partners are supporting the event including the Canadian Solar Industries Association (CanSIA), The Great Lakes Wind Network (GLWN), the Ontario Sustainable Energy Association (OSEA), the Association of Power Producers of Ontario (APPrO), Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters (CME), the Canadian Renewable Energy Alliance (CanREA), Navigant Consulting, and McMillan LLP.
Confirmed speakers include experts from developers, OEMs, suppliers, FIT program authorities, and finance professionals including:
- Bob Chow, Director, Transmission Integration, Ontario Power Authority
- Jon Norman, Director, Transmission & Distribution, Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure
- Mark Graham, Director, Business Dev. & External Relations, Hydro One Networks
- Cynthia Wong, Business Development Manager, Vestas Americas
- Rob Miller, Vice President of Canadian Development, Axio Power
- Marc-Antoine Renaud, Business Development Manager, Enercon
- David Timm, Vice President of Strategic Affairs, International Power Canada
- John Stonier, Vice President, Day4 Energy
- Ben Kennedy, Business Development Leader, GE Energy
- Kyle Rees, Vice President of Operations, Ozz Solar
- Mike Switt, Managing Director, Project Finance, Manulife Financial
- Jason Gray, Director of Canadian Operations, SunEdison
- Elizabeth McDonald, President, Canadian Solar Industries Association (CanSIA)
- Kristopher Stevens, Executive Director, Ontario Sustainable Energy Association (OSEA)
- Geraint Breeze, Executive Director, Project Finance & Infrastructure, CIBC