San Francisco, CA - For nearly two decades, Renewable Energy Markets (REM) has defined and expanded marketplace opportunities for clean power. Bridging the interests of renewable energy generators, sellers, and utilities with those of purchasers, policymakers, and the communities that benefit from clean energy, REM is the nation's premier forum for the energy community to gather, learn from each other, and recognize best practices for promoting renewable energy. It is organized by the nonprofit Center for Resource Solutions and co-sponsored by the Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Market Growth Opportunities: Electric Vehicles, Green Buildings, and more
- Green Marketing: Customer Trends, Social Media, and Going Mainstream
- Utilities: Maintaining and Growing Utility Green Power Programs
- Policy Updates: Regulation, GHG Accounting, and Financial Reform
- Purchasers: Purchaser Spotlights, Green Marketing, and Recognition Programs
- Markets and Trading: Voluntary, Compliance, and International Markets
- Fundamentals: Renewable Energy 101 and the Basics of Trading