San Diego, CA - Smart Grid Technology Conference & Expo 2010 will bring together experts, leading utilities, and successful smart grid solution providers this June in San Diego to outline winning strategies to overcome the key challenges facing this industry and take smart grid mass market.
- How to win utility and end-consumer buy-in, public and private investment for smart grid tech projects? Which utilities are excited to work with new age technologies and who is partnering with whom?
- How do successful solution providers offer competitive solutions in a price sensitive market? Will the smart grid solutions industry meet the anticipated level of deployment in the next few years?
- What are the latest standards, security requirements and regulations that will prove game changers for rapid developments in this space?
Hosted by leading utility San Diego Gas & Electric, the Smart Grid Technology Conference & Expo USA, (2-3 June, Sheraton Mission Valley, San Diego) will focus on the latest standards & security requirements, evolving utility business models, key innovations, game changing trends, regulatory incentives, roll-out results, and much more!
Speakers will include:
- Lee Krevat, Director, Smart Grids Project, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Srikanth Rajagopalan, Product Manager, PowerMeter, Google
- Chris Chen, Market Development Manager, Smart Grids, Sempra Utilities
- Michael Pesin, Strategic Technology Advisor, Seattle City Light
- Ivin Rhyne, Electricity Analysis Office, California Energy Commission
- Michael Ingram, Senior Manager, TVA
- Robert Flores,Product Innovations Manager, Southern California Gas Company
Register before April 16, 2010, to benefit from the Early Bird Discount.