Hear from the contractors that are providing O&M services to onshore wind farms and learn from the experience skills and service the oil and gas industry has developed in order to tackle offshore O&M.
Sessions will offer practical advice on the challenges you face, with focused coverage of manufacturers' approaches to O&M, latest academic research and software, onshore and offshore challenges covered separately and more:
- Top tips from manufacturers on the best maintenance strategies for your gearbox, blades, and bearings.
- The latest expert advice on the importance of pre-installation and regular annual checks.
- How to combat high torque stresses on your blades to increase their lifespan and minimize downtime.
- Get more from SCADA data to eliminate unscheduled maintenance problems, and learn to use effective Condition Monitoring techniques.
- What to look for in the core competencies your suppliers must be able to demonstrate to win your business.
- Find out how to choose the best lubrication system to maximise your turbine's availability and avoid costly breakdowns.
For more information visit the Wind Energy Operations & Management Summit web site.