Learn why wind power makes economic sense for Indiana and network with the experts working on wind energy.
Presentations and panels discussions will feature:
- Opportunities for wind power in Indiana – National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- An overview of Indiana’s electricity landscape – State Utility Forecasting Group
- The process of putting together an Indiana wind farm project – Benton County Wind Farm panel
- The rural agricultural perspective for wind power
- Power perspectives from the utility view point
- Indiana’s capabilities for the manufacture of wind turbines
Registration and Information
$100 two-day registration $85 for students
(includes reception on first day, lunch both days, and bus tour)
For more on the program content or sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Eric Burch, Communications Director
Indiana Office of Energy and Defense Development
Phone: (317) 232-8944
Indianapolis Convention Center
100 South Capitol Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46225
Phone: (317) 262-3400
Who should attend?
Are you interested in what wind can produce? Are you a wind development company, industry association, state government, elected official, manufacturer, rural/agriculture organization, university, environmental group, engineer, architect, rural landowner or contractor then you should attend WIndiana 2008.