Anaheim, CA - Organized by the American Wind Energy Association (AWEA), WINDPOWER Conference & Exhibition brings together thought leaders, industry experts, and investors, and is like no other wind industry trade show in the world. WINDPOWER combines education, exhibition, and networking to capture the energy of the rapidly expanding wind market, creating a venue for business, and bold, forward-looking action.
The United States is a world leader in wind energy with new manufacturing and business opportunities arising every day. With 700 megawatts (MW) of new generating capacity installed in the second quarter of 2010, approximately 1,240 MW have been installed so far in 2010, bringing the grand total installed wind capacity in the U.S. to over 36,300 MW.
WINDPOWER's Conference Program prepares attendees to create our wind energy future, strengthen our economy, and develop a sound, profitable energy market. As a venue to discuss perspectives, methods and strategies for maintaining and increasing profitability in an environment of technical, economic and political change, WINDPOWER is the best place to learn about the latest industry developments and new technology.
- Over 50 Educational Sessions - Organized into 5 tracks, covering policy, business and technical issues, designed to enhance your knowledge and expertise.
- Scientific Sessions - Longer than other session tracks, giving attendees more technical details and further information from industry experts.
- Poster Displays - Comprised of an impressive collection of poster presentations capturing the latest wind issues in a visual and engaging way.
- General Sessions - An exciting line-up of influential leaders and visionaries of the wind industry including Ted Turner, of Turner Enterprises, Inc.
- Power Sessions - Covering broad topics designed to educate attendees on key areas of the wind industry.
- Pre-Conference Seminars - Covering specific topical areas of the wind industry, these offer a great foundation for the main conference educational program.