Click on the following links to download resources and presentations from the March 17, 2008 Meet-Up in Detroit:
- "10 FAQs About Wind Energy" by Lynn Coles of NREL
- "20% Wind Vision: A Great Lakes Opportunity" by Larry Flowers of NREL
- "Avian and Bat Interactions With Turbines" by Dale Strickland of Western Ecosystems Technology, Inc.
- "Introduction to the Midwest ISO" by Dale Osborn of Midwest ISO
- "JCSP Update"
- "Powering Wolverin's Renewable Future" by John P. Miceli of the Wolverine Power Cooperative
- "Tiptoeing through the Minefield: Permitting Wind Projects in Wisconsin" by Michael Vickerman of RENEW Wisconsin
- "Transmission Panel" by J. Charles Smith of UWIG
- "Transmission Planning" by Paul McGlynn of PJM
- "Wind Energy: County and Local Planning" by Jeremy Wittrock of the GLREA