Webinar Series: Financing for Community Wind and Community Energy Projects
This is a recording of the first in a four-part webinar series at no charge that will provide attendees with vital information regarding Community Wind and Community Energy project financing in the new policy environment of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
PTC, ITC or Cash Grant:
Where should a community wind developer begin?
Thursday, August 27, 2009
This webinar presented information about:
- The opportunities relating to each incentive as outlined in the ARRA
- What it takes to get a U.S. Treasury Cash Grant in lieu of tax credits, including:
- How to access the funds
- How and when to get project costs certified
- What to expect in the application process
- What the requirements are for submission
Lisa Daniels, Windustry
Jim Duffy, Nixon Peabody LLP
Forrest David Milder, Nixon Peabody LLP
Matt Ferguson, Reznick Group
Julie Newland, Reznick Group
Kevin Schulte, Sustainable Energy Developments
A transcript in Adobe Reader (PDF) format is also available in the link below:
Windustry Webinar Transcript
In-kind sponsorship of this webinar was provided by National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL), Nixon Peabody LLP, Reznick Group, and Sustainable Energy Developments (SED).