- 3 Tier Group
- AWS TrueWind
- Bergey Windpower Co.
- Distributed Energy Systems
- Entegrity Wind Systems, Inc.
- Gaia-Wind Ltd.
- Horizon Wind Energy
- Laborers-Employers Cooperation and Education Trust
- Midwest Wind Finance
- National Renewable Energy Lab
- Native Energy
- Nixon Peabody
- NRG Systems
- Ontario Sustainable Energy Association
- Reflecting Blue Technologies
- Renewable Energy Advocates Coalition
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Second Wind Inc.
- Southwest Windpower
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Sustainable Energy Developments
- Truescape Visual Reality
- Westwood Professional Services
- Whiteman, Osterman & Hanna
- WindLogics Inc.
Wind Powering America (a program of the U.S. Dept. of Energy) has a page of resources for schools interested in wind energy at http://www.windpoweringamerica.gov/schools.asp
Resouces on this page include:
IRS bulletin 2007-45 (skip to page 967) provides a summary of IRS Rev Proc 2007-65 which establishes a safe harbor for the allocation of tax credits for wind projects that use a flip business structure.
Proceedings from Community Wind Energy 2008 are now available!
The proceedings are available as a CD-ROM. The disc contains more than 28 hours of recordings of all the conference sessions*, including question and answer sessions, and PDF copies of presenters' slides.
If you were a registered attendee, you will receive your copy by mail.
Many states have a Small Wind Electric Systems Consumer's Guide written specifically for residents of the state.