Toronto, ON - Wind Energy Update are hosting their second annual conference dedicated to the offshore wind industry in region this September in 2010.
This will to be a high level networking opportunity with expert speakers from Trillium Wind Power, AWS Truewind, Tetra Tech, Global Marine Systems, A2SEA, Michigan Land Policy Institute and many more...
- What can be done to shorten the time that projects spend waiting to be approved, while still ensuring proper checks are rigorously undertaken
- Forging the future of offshore wind from the lessons of the North American trial projects
- Feasibility studies for Utilities - what are the energy companies looking for?
- Reducing foundation cost to below 20% of capital expenditure for a total project cost
- Learning from European experts on overcoming the offshore access issues
- Risk & interface management for successful offshore delivery