Come learn about Oklahoma’s wind energy successes, energy policy developments, technology advancements, and what steps and actions are required to expand our state’s wind energy contribution to America’s energy mix. Featuring special keynote addresses by wind energy advocate T. Boone Pickens and Mark Tercek, CEO of The Nature Conservancy.
This exciting event will include timely seminars about wind energy growth for Oklahoma and America, including discussions about finance, resource assessment, policy, infrastructure, and other key issues, including:
* Special keynote addresses by wind energy advocate T. Boone Pickens, and Mark Tercek, CEO of The Nature Conservancy
* Oklahoma’s future as one of America’s greatest wind energy resources
* Wind energy economics – locally, regionally and nationally
* Transmission and Distribution – policies, plans and perspectives
* Wind Energy and the Environment – securing a win/win approach
* Wind Energy and Agriculture – discussions on land use
* Small Wind Energy Applications – community and locally-owned approaches
* Policy and Legislation – what’s happening, and what needs to happen
The Oklahoma Wind Energy Conference is presented by the Oklahoma Secretaries for Energy and the Environment, in cooperation with the Oklahoma Department of Commerce.
Oklahoma Wind Energy Conference | 555 E. Constitution Ste 138 Norman, OK 73072-7820 | 1-800-203-549