Here is what you need to know:
- Minnesota State Fair 2015 is 12 days of fun starting on August 27 through Labor Day September 7.
- Our operating hours are from 9 am to 9 pm everyday at the Wind Energy Center in the Eco Experience Building.
- Choose from one of these 4 hour shifts (9am - 1pm, 1pm - 5pm, 5pm - 9pm).
- We will inform you of the logistics and other details as we get closer to the state fair.
- Remember you will get a free t-shirt and an entry ticket valid for the whole day you volunteer!
- Happy Volunteering.
Will you volunteer?
Like this to encourage your friends to volunteer.